- High efficiency of wind energy conversion.
- Performs well in low wind speed weather.
- Low vibration and low noise during operation.
- Adjust direction automatically to maximize efficiency.
- Not only can supply sufficient electricity, but also can provide surplus power to sell to the public grid.
High-Quality Material and Ingenious Design
- The generator adopts a patented permanent magnet rotor alternator, with the specially designed stator, efficiently decrease resistance torque.
- Mechanical and electromagnetic dual over-speed control are used to avoid damage of strong wind.
- Wind energy can effectively turn into electricity through precise injection molding blades and optimized design of aerodynamic contour and structure of the generator.